1. Starting at the base of the jar, squeeze a small line of E600 glue around the base, all the way around the circumference of the jar, cut rhinestone chain to size when you get close to the end of the "round" and can estimate the ending point. Make sure that the first row is setting evenly on the bottom of the jar to assure the level lines up the jar as you go. You can rest the jar on a table and use the side of your scissor blades (or a straight edge of some sort) to gently press along the top of the rhinestone chain to make sure it is level with the table top).
*Tip: I use Dollar Store scissors that I purchased for $1.00 that cut through the chain backing easily, and I don't have to fret about ruining good scissors!
*Tip: Be sure to cap your glue asap so you don't lose too much...as you know if you use E6000, it likes to "ooze" out after you have squeezed your amount, so be quick!
2. Squeeze a thin line of E6000 above each row you have just completed, and carefully add the next line of rhinestone chain. I did the first two rows and then let it dry for 10 minutes to secure in place. (You can continue without allowing to dry, if you are very careful to keep the rows aligned straight)
3. Depending on the shape of your jar or bottle, you might encounter waves and dips in the shape of the glass. In my mini capers bottle there is an indent of the glass at the top before the screw neck top. I used smaller diameter rhinestone for this area to accent the shape even more. You will find yourself playing with colors and sizes to come up with the most pleasing results. There is no wrong way to do this!
4. If you want to embellish the bottle even further, you can glue vintage brooches or earrings on top of the rhinestone chain to create lovely focal points. Use your imagination and let it run wild!!
5. My capers bottle had a nice small lid which I covered with rhinestone chain in the same way I did the jar, being careful to keep the bottom row level along the edge (you can place it on a flat surface to help, if necessary). I continued glueing more rows of rhinestone chain, leaving the very top of the lid empty, to add an image later.